Port Macquarie Acoustics provides comprehensive hearing assessment services.
An assessment comprises;
- A history of your hearing
- Examination of your outer ear with an otoscope
- Hearing test in a soundproof booth
- Assessment of your middle ear called Tympanometry
- Assessment of your ability to understand words at different volumes called Speech Audiometry
- Full discussion of your results, report for your GP and information on appropriate options for your assessed hearing levels.
If the information you are looking for is not included here check the Frequently Asked Questions section.